International Journal of Risk and Contingency Management (IJRCM)
2012 - 2012
From IGI Global
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Journal Editor ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2012
- Socio-Cultural and Multi-Disciplinary Perceptions of Risk pp. 1-11
- YÃ¶lande Goodwin and Kenneth David Strang
- Employing Cost Effective Internet-Based Networking Technologies to Manage B2B Relationship: The Strategic Impact on IT Security Risk pp. 12-28
- Tridib Bandyopadhyay
- Analyzing Research Activity Duration and Uncertainty in Business Doctorate Degrees pp. 29-48
- Kenneth David Strang and Robert J. Symonds
- Flood Risk Awareness: An Experiment Using School Students to Inform Families and Friends pp. 49-63
- Tiziana Guzzo, Fernando Ferri, Patrizia Grifoni and Katja Firus
- Global Supply Chain Management Conference pp. 64-65
- Durango Vasthu