World of economics and management / Vestnik NSU. Series: Social and Economics Sciences
2016 - 2017
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Вестник НГУ социально-экономические науки ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 17, issue 1, 2017
- Simulation indicator of a stagnating economy pp. 5-13
- Kuznetsov S.B.
- Construction of a dynamic input-output model with a human capital block pp. 14-25
- Baranov A.O., Pavlov V.N. and Slepenkova Yu. M.
- Bayesian approach to evaluate the impact of external shocks on Russian macroeconomics indicators pp. 26-40
- Shevelev A.A.
- Contracting and quasi-market as a form of interrelations between state and media in Russian regions pp. 41-56
- Dovbysh O.S.
- Analysis and forecast of environmental load in Russia pp. 57-69
- Mkrtchyan G., Tagaeva T. and Tsvelodub Yu.
- Agent-based modeling of wholesale electricity market pp. 70-85
- Rashidova E.A.
- Integration of input–output approach into agent-based modeling. Part 1. Methodological principles pp. 86-99
- Domozhirov D. A., Ibragimov N. M., Melnikova L. V. and Tsyplakov A. A.
- Improving compliance function of personnel management companies as a factor purpose of reducing staff opportunism pp. 114-125
- Nikolaev N.A.
- The phenomenon of managerial capital in financial theory pp. 126-134
- Perfilyev A.A. and Bufetova L. P.
- The formation of economic mechanisms of corporate markets, stimulating the activation of innovative entrepreneurship pp. 135-144
- Titov V. V. and Goryushkin А. A.
Volume 16, issue 4, 2016
- Optimization of the Russian Macroeconomic Policy for 2016–2020 pp. 5-19
- Gilmundinov V. M., Melnikov V. V. and Petrov S. P.
- Copula Models of the Joint Distribution of Exchange Rates pp. 20-38
- Antonov I. N., Knyazev A. G. and Lepekhin O. A.
- Optimization of the Russian macroeconomic policy for 2016–2020 pp. 39-47
- Blam Yu. Sh., Mashkina L. V. and Stoylova A. S.
- Methodological issues of modeling of the efficiency of labor in the russian defense industry enterprises pp. 48-66
- Sokolov A. V. and Rimskaya A. O.
- Analog model of dynamic balance of the joint-stock bank pp. 67-79
- Bulanov Yu. N.
- The mechanisms of formation of strategic socio-economic priorities pp. 80-92
- Klimanov V. V., Chernyshova N. A. and Nedopivtseva D. A.
- Clusters as a form of local production systems pp. 93-108
- Burmatova О. P.
- Modern forms of partnership in business pp. 109-119
- Markova V. D. and Trapeznikov I. S.
- The value of simulation in accounting to inform management decisions pp. 120-130
- Kovalev A. E.
- About the methods used in process of management of social stability of the enterprise of transport business pp. 131-143
- Tabachnikova E. V.
Volume 16, issue 3, 2016
- Analysis of Gross Regional Product fluctuations and electric power consumption in 2005– 2014. Reserves for decreasing electric power prices pp. 5-14
- Suslov N. and Chernaya N.
- Risk as an object of state regulation pp. 15-30
- Perfilyev A.A. and Bufetova L. P.
- Exchange rate risk exposure in asset pricing theory pp. 31-41
- Kuchin I.I.
- Comparative efficiency of child benefits in different European countries pp. 42-56
- Busygin V.P. and Kulakov D.A.
- Corporate training as an element of formation and development of labour resources in the innovation economy pp. 57-67
- Gorelova I. N.
- Rent as a super-profit, as income from activities such as leasing and how corruption-premium pp. 68-83
- Komarov V.P. and Morozova N.A.
Volume 16, issue 2, 2016
- The labor productivity and the level of consumption: cross-country comparisons (empirical analysis) pp. 5-15
- Lavrovskiy B., Pozdnjakova I., Fedorov А. and Spiridonova E.
- The competitiveness of Eurozone periphery countries’ economies and their debt problems pp. 5-17
- Dementiev N. P.
- Assessment of macroeconomic effects from using alternative technologies for production of cold with application of OMMM - Holod model pp. 16-33
- Suslov N. I. and Buzulutskov V. F.
- Unemployment trends during economy crisis 2014-2015 in Russia pp. 34-43
- Kostikova E.K., Pokamestov D. A. and Ruchkina D.A.
- Financial aspects of providing the ecological oriented development pp. 44-56
- Burmatova O.P. and Sumskaya T.V.
- A simulation model of the gas complex pp. 57-69
- Sokolova G.E.
- An approach to the evaluation of the effectiveness of innovative territorial cluster in the feed region pp. 70-77
- Mkrtchian Gm and Kritskii D.V.
- Mathematical justification of research method of fuzzy set properties of Geske model trajectories and its modifications pp. 78-88
- Baranov A.O., Muzyko E.I. and Pavlov V.N.
- System support innovative development of industry in the region pp. 89-99
- Titov V. V. and Markova V. D.
- Why does not develop the russian regions? pp. 100-110
- Radkovskaya E.V. and Radkoskii G.V.
- The integration and investment potential of BRICS pp. 111-122
- Sidorova E.A.
- Classification of threats of economic security of Tajikistan pp. 123-131
- Blinichkina N. U.
- Analysis of the impact of institutional environment on the policy of oil companies in the sphere of subsoil use pp. 132-144
- Тоkarev А.N.
- Social exclusion of people with disabilities: succesful strategies for overcoming pp. 145-155
- Korzhuk S.V.
Volume 16, issue 1, 2016
- Analysis of management quality and management decisions made using the example of russian oil and gas companies pp. 18-24
- Kostylev A.O. Skopina L.V.
- Prospects for Transport Energy Consumption: Methodological Approaches and Results of Forecasting pp. 25-38
- Eder L. V., Nemov V. Yu. and Filimonova I. V.
- Efficiency of Power Technologies of Utilization of Thermal Waste from Positions of Regional System (For the Kemerovo Region). Part 2 pp. 39-49
- Churashev V. N. and Markova V. M.
- The Estimation of Economic Efficiency of Investments in the Industrial Park of the Novosibirsk Region pp. 50-60
- Kogan A. B.
- Modeling Combining Tax Regimes pp. 61-73
- Prishchenko E. A. and Popova Yu. S.
- Corruption as Aspect of the Phenomenon «Fiasco of the Market Mechanism» pp. 74-85
- Komarov V. F. and Morozova N. A.
- Factors of Patent Activity in Russian Regions pp. 86-100
- Baburin V. L. and Stepan Zemtsov
- Economics of Happiness: Current Research and Discussion pp. 101-115
- Chinakova N. V.
- Actual Problems of the Estimation of Competitiveness of the Brand pp. 116-125
- Sevostyanova O. G. and Popova N. A.
- On the question of corporate funding implementation of exploration and production investment projects pp. 126-136
- Voronin D. M.
- Regional aspects of continuing education of the population in the context of human development pp. 137-152
- Suleymanova F. G. and Kharchenko I. I.
- Sberbank and NSU: Partnership for Development pp. 153-161
- Bekareva S. V.