Journal of Management Analytics
2019 - 2019
Current editor(s): Li Xu
From Taylor & Francis Journals
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Chris Longhurst ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 6, issue 2, 2019
- Incentive equilibrium strategies of transboundary industrial pollution control under emission permit trading pp. 107-134
- Huiquan Li and Shiping Mao
- Coordinating contingent assistance of lateral suppliers under disruption pp. 135-153
- Guanmei Liu, Ruisi Jiang and Xiaofeng Shao
- Optimal periodic replacement policy for a warranted product subject to multi modes failure process pp. 154-172
- Azmat Ullah and Wei Jiang
- A hierarchical analytical model for performance management of integrated logistics pp. 173-208
- Mahamaya Mohanty and Ravi Shankar
- Product development cost estimation through ontological models – a literature review pp. 209-229
- Rafael Voltolini, Kaio Vasconcelos, Milton Borsato and Margherita Peruzzini