UNCTAD Transnational Corporations Journal
Current editor(s): Mathabo Le Roux
From United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Mathabo Le Roux ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- How can academic-policy collaboration be more effective? A stewardship approach to engaged scholarship in the case of SME internationalization
- Margaret Fletcher, Pavlos Dimitratos and Stephen Young
- Making the most of FDI for development: “new” industrial policy and FDI deepening for industrial upgrading
- Stephen R. Buzdugan and Heinz Tüselmann
- Special economic zones: methodological issues and definition
- François Bost
- The success and failure of Russian SEZs: some policy lessons
- Alexey Kuznetsov and Olga Kuznetsova
- Structural transformation through free trade zones: the case of Shanghai
- Guangwen Meng and Douglas Zhihua Zeng
- Are special economic zones in emerging countries a catalyst for the growth of surrounding areas?
- Susanne Frick and Andrés Rodríguez-Pose
- Change and continuity in special economic zones: a reassessment and lessons from China
- Xiangming Chen
- Looking through conduit FDI in search of ultimate investors – a probabilistic approach
- Bruno Casella
- Factors contributing to the strength of national patent protection and enforcement after TRIPS
- Nikolaos Papageorgiadis, Chengang Wang and Georgios Magkonis
- Home-country measures to support outward foreign direct investment: variation and consequences
- Florian Becker-Ritterspach, Maria L. Allen, Knut Lange and Matthew M. C. Allen
- Global value chains and the fragmentation of trade policy coalitions
- Ari Van Assche and Byron Gangnes
- Diverse paths of upgrading in high-tech manufacturing: Costa Rica in the electronics and medical devices global value chains
- Gary Gereffi, Stacey Frederick and Penny Bamber
- Establishing the baseline: estimating the fiscal contribution of multinational enterprises
- Richard Bolwijn,, Bruno Casella and Davide Rigo
- The Mauritius Convention on Transparency and the Multilateral Tax Instrument: models for the modification of treaties?
- Nathalie Bravo
- Act of creation: the OECD/G20 test of “Value Creation” as a basis for taxing rights and its relevance to developing countries
- Michael Lennard
- International tax, regulatory arbitrage and the growth of transnational corporations
- Sol Picciotto
- SEZs and economic transformation:towards a developmental approach
- Aradhna Aggarwal
- A half-century of resistance to corporate disclosure
- Alex Cobham, Petr Janský and Markus Meinzer
- An FDI-driven approach to measuring the scale and economic impact of BEPS
- Richard Bolwijn, Bruno Casella and Davide Rigo
- Estimating the fiscal effects of base erosion and profit shifting: data availability and analytical issues
- David Bradbury,, Tibor Hanappi and Anne Moore
- Sharing the corporate tax base: equitable taxing of multinationals and the choice of formulary apportionment
- Tommaso Faccio and Valpy Fitzgerald
- Does tax drive the headquarters locations of the world’s biggest companies?
- Kimberly A. Clausing
- Transfer pricing and state aid: the unintended consequences of advance pricing agreements
- Lorraine Eden and William Byrnes
- Introduction to the Special Issue Trade, investment and taxation: policy linkages
- Jeffrey Owens and James X. Zhan
- FDI in the digital economy: a shift to asset-light international footprints
- Bruno Casella and Lorenzo Formenti
- How subsidiaries influence innovation in the MNE value chain
- Edward Gilmore, Ulf Andersson and Noushan Memar
- Why do African multinationals invest outside their home region? Should they?
- Kevin I.N. Ibeh
- Using special economic zones to facilitate development: policy implications
- Rajneesh Narula and James X. Zhan