American Journal of Agricultural Economics
2019 - 2021
Continuation of American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
From John Wiley & Sons
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Wiley Content Delivery ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 101, issue 5, 2019
- Rural Food Markets and Child Nutrition pp. 1311-1327
- Derek Headey, Kalle Hirvonen, John Hoddinott and David Stifel
- The Right to Food in the United States: The Role of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) pp. 1328-1336
- Craig Gundersen
- The Gender Pay Gap in Academia: Evidence from the Ohio State University pp. 1337-1352
- Joyce J. Chen and Daniel Crown
- The Great Bee Migration: Supply Analysis of Honey Bee Colony Shipments into California for Almond Pollination Services pp. 1353-1372
- Brittney K. Goodrich, Jeffrey C. Williams and Rachael E. Goodhue
- Marginal Costs and Likely Supply Elasticities for Pollination and Honey pp. 1373-1385
- Antoine Champetier and Daniel A. Sumner
- Support for Solitary Bee Conservation among the Public versus Beekeepers pp. 1386-1400
- Jerrod Penn, Wuyang Hu and Hannah J. Penn
- The Household and Individual‐Level Productive Impacts of Cash Transfer Programs in Sub‐Saharan Africa pp. 1401-1431
- Silvio Daidone, Benjamin Davis, Sudhanshu Handa and Paul Winters
- To Risk or Not to Risk? Risk Management and Farm Productivity pp. 1432-1454
- Mauro Vigani and Jonas Kathage
- Understanding the Spatial Distribution of Welfare Impacts of Global Warming on Agriculture and its Drivers pp. 1455-1472
- Uris L. C. Baldos, Thomas W. Hertel and Frances C. Moore
- Evidence against Imposing Restrictions on Hurdle Models as a Test for Simultaneous versus Sequential Decision Making pp. 1473-1481
- William Burke
- Price Discovery in Agricultural Futures Markets: Should We Look beyond the Best Bid‐Ask Spread? pp. 1482-1498
- Mehdi Arzandeh and Julieta Frank
- Grant, C.W. and Mann, J.M. Applied Economics for Agribusiness. John Wiley and Sons 2018 pp. 1499-1500
- Jill Hobbs