Organizational Innovation and Firm Performance
Takeo Hoshi (),
Hideshi Itoh and
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
JEL-codes: L2 L10 D8 G32 M51 (search for similar items in EconPapers)
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Organizational Innovation and Corporate Performance , pp 143-145
- George Baker, Takeo Hoshi and Hideshi Itoh
- Strategic Alliances: Bridges between "Islands of Conscious Power" , pp 146-163
- George P. Baker, Robert Gibbons and Kevin Murphy
- An Economic Analysis of Platform Sharing , pp 164-186
- Arghya Ghosh and Hodaka Morita
- Determinants of Firm Boundaries: Empirical Analysis of the Japanese Auto Industry from 1984 to 2002 , pp 187-206
- Sadao Nagaoka, Akira Takeishi and Yoshihisa Noro
- Complementarities among Authority, Accountability, and Monitoring: Evidence from Japanese Business Groups , pp 207-228
- Hideshi Itoh, Tatsuya Kikutani and Osamu Hayashida
- Relative Performance Evaluation, Agent Hold-up and Firm Organization , pp 229-241
- Ola Kvaløy and Trond Olsen
- Bank Size and Lending Relationships in Japan , pp 242-267
- Hirofumi Uchida, Gregory Udell and Wako Watanabe
- Ability and Employer Learning: Evidence from the Economist Labor Market , pp 268-289
- Paul Oyer
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:bake08-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().