Palgrave Studies in Agricultural Economics and Food Policy
Current editor(s): Chris Barrett
From Palgrave Macmillan
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Sonal Shukla ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Agricultural Development and Economic Transformation
- John W. Mellor
- Agricultural Trade, Policy Reforms, and Global Food Security
- Kym Anderson
- Declining International Cooperation on Pesticide Regulation
- May T. Yeung, William Kerr, Blair Coomber, Matthew Lantz and Alyse McConnell
- Institutions and Agrarian Development
- Erwin Bulte, Paul Richards and Maarten Voors
- The Effects of Farm and Food Policy on Obesity in the United States
- Julian Alston and Abigail M. Okrent
- The Political Economy of Agricultural and Food Policies
- Johan Swinnen
- Transforming Food Systems for a Rising India
- Prabhu Pingali, Anaka Aiyar, Mathew Abraham and Andaleeb Rahman