Books on Agricultural Research and Development
From Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Benedict A. Juliano ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- An Upland Community In Transition: Institutional Innovations for Sustainable Development in Rural Philippines
- Agnes C. Rola
- Buffalo Meat Value Chain Analysis in Luzon, Philippines
- Ma. Angelica R. CaÃ±izares, Elmer C. SuÃ±az, Jennifer C. Padrid, Jesus E. Lapitan, Ma. Celeste M. Molina, Jhuliet Arianne G. Lantican, Flordeliza A. Lantican and Loise Ann M. Carandang
- Changing Agrifood Markets in Southeast Asia: Impacts on Small-Scale Producers
- Felicity Proctor, Larry Digal and Bill Vorley
- Dairy Buffalo Value Chain Analysis in Luzon, Philippines
- Jhuliet Arianne G. Lantican, Ma. Angelica R. CaÃ±izares, Elmer C. SuÃ±az, Jennifer C. Padrid, Jesus E. Lapitan, Ma. Celeste M. Molina, Flordeliza A. Lantican and Loise Ann M. Carandang
- Ecology, Environment, and Sustainable Development: Reflections Spanning Five Decades
- Percy E. Sajise
- FARMS, FOOD, and FUTURES: Toward Inclusive and Sustainable Agricultural and Rural Development in Southeast Asia
- Gil C. Saguiguit, Jr., Doris Capistrano and Cielito F. Habito
- Improving the Agricultural Insurance Program to Enhance Resilience to Climate Change: Evidence from Rice and Corn Production in the Philippines
- Imelda A. Arida, Flordeliza H. Bordey, Pilipinas M. Luis and Jose M. Yorobe
- Learning and Coping with Change: Case Stories of Climate Change Adaptation in Southeast Asia
- Rosario B. Bantayan, Maria Celeste H. Cadiz and Percy E. Sajise
- Moving Forward: Southeast Asian Perspectives on Climate Change and Biodiversity
- Mariliza V. Ticsay, Percy E. Sajise and Gil C. Saguiguit, Jr.
- Policy-Enabling Environment for Climate Change Adaptation: Some Experiences in Southeast Asia, vol 2
- and Rosario Bantayan, Maria Celeste Cadiz, Rodel Lasco and Percy Sajise
- Poverty Reduction Through Sustainable Fisheries: Emerging Policy and Governance Issues in Southeast Asia
- Roehlano M. Briones and Arnulfo G. Garcia
- Reasserting the Rural Development Agenda: Lessons Learned and Emerging Challenges in Asia
- Arsenio Balisacan and Nobuhiko Fuwa
- Recognizing What is Rightfully Yours: Intellectual Property Rights
- Percy E. Sajise, Randy A. Hautea and Arnulfo G. Garcia
- Securing Rice, Reducing Poverty: Challenges and Policy Directions
- Arsenio Balisacan and Leocadio S. Sebastian
- Sustainability Science for Watershed Landscapes
- Kimberly M. Burnett, James Roumasset and Arsenio Balisacan