2019 Eighth AIEAA Conference, June 13-14, Pistoia, Italy
From Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 300919: Social hotspots mapping: a participatory approach for identifying cultural ecosystem services of forests
- Carmelina Prete, Mario Cozzi, Mauro Viccaro, Frans Sijtsma and Severino Romano
- 300918: Who cleans the plate? Food waste assessment in an Italian restaurant
- Silvio Franco and Clara Cicatiello
- 300917: Microbes: Food for the Future
- Antonio Lippolis, Lorenzo Bussotti, Matilde Ciani, Federico Fava, Alberto Niccolai, Liliana Rodolfi and Mario R. Tredici
- 300916: The Impact of Changes in Regulatory and Market Environment on Sustainability of Winegrowers. A Path Analysis
- Chinedu Temple Obi, Daniele Vergamini, Fabio Bartolini and Gianluca Brunori
- 300915: Edible Insects in the Food Sector: Methods, Current Applications and Perspective
- Davide Menozzi, Cristina Mora and Giovanni Sogari
- 300914: What are the factors driving the adoption of sustainable irrigation technologies in Italy?
- Andrea Pronti, Sabrina Auci, Arianna Di Paola and Massimiliano Mazzanti
- 300909: Local productions, food traditions, nutritional status of a sample of the population living in the rural areas of the Majella Park
- Milena Verrascina, Barbara Zanetti, Alessandro Monteleone, Federica Intorre, Elena Azzini, Lorenzo Barnaba, Donatella Ciarapica and Angela Polito
- 300908: The political economy of CAP reform post 2020: an attempt of a preliminary analysis
- Aurora Cavallo and Giovanni Cannata
- 300907: Consumers’ understanding of healthy foods: The evidence on superfoods in Belgium
- Claudia Delicato, Fiorella Pia Salvatore and Francesco Contò
- 300906: The well-being of smallholder coffee farmers in Mount Elgon region- a qualitative and quantitative analysis of a rural community in Eastern Uganda
- Anna Lina Bartl, Isabel Bartl and Claudia Neu
- 300905: Family healthy habits: what passes down from adults to children?
- Riccardo Borgia, Elena Castellari and Paolo Sckokai
- 300082: Fertility after The Drought: Theory and Evidence from Madagascar
- Sylvain Dessy, Francesca Marchetta, Roland Pongou and Luca Tiberti
- 300040: College Students and Eating Habits: A Study Using An Ecological Model for Healthy Behavior
- Giovanni Sogari, Catalina Velez-Argumedo, Miguel I. Gómez and Cristina Mora