American Journal of Agricultural Economics
1919 - 2015
Current editor(s): Madhu Khanna, Brian E. Roe, James Vercammen and JunJie Wu
From Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Oxford University Press ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 3, 1919
- Important Factors in the Cost of Producing Wheat pp. 85-88
- Andrew Boss
- Principles Involved in Fixing the Price of Milk pp. 89-96
- A. Pearson F.
- Milk Production Costs pp. 97-101
- G. Misner E.
- The Influence of Good Farm Organization in Costs of Production pp. 102-108
- F. Handschin W.
- American Association for Agricultural Legislation pp. 109-114
- Richard T. Ely
- Primary Versus Derivative Foods in Times of Food Shortage pp. 115-123
- Herbert W. Mumford and Roy H. Wilcox
- Methods of Maintaining Fertility on Successful New Jersey Farms pp. 124-136
- Frank App
Volume 1, issue 2, 1919
- Farm Management Demonstrations in New York State, 1919A Demonstration for the Sixth Year pp. 44-55
- P. Scoville G.
- Farm Management Demonstrations—Past, Present and Future pp. 57-64
- C. Burritt M.
- Constructive Criticism of Extension and Demonstration Work in Farm Management pp. 65-69
- Edward C. Johnson
- Relationships between Extension and Investigation Work in Farm Management pp. 70-73
- B. Smith C.
- American Farm Economic Association: Report of Committee on Extension Work, Baltimore Meeting, January, 1919 pp. 74-75
- L. Goodrich C.
Volume 1, issue 1, 1919
- President's Address, American Farm Management Association, Baltimore, MD., January 8, 1919 pp. 3-7
- A. Billings G.
- The Farm Labor Outlook for 1919 pp. 8-11
- I. Christie G.
- Some After-the-War Problems in Agriculture pp. 12-23
- F. Warren G.
- Some Points Brought out by Successive Surveys of the Same Farms pp. 24-37
- W. Hawthorne H.