Details about Anna Lou Abatayo
Access statistics for papers by Anna Lou Abatayo.
Last updated 2020-07-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Facebook to Facebook: Online Communication and Economic Cooperation
Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa (2015) View citations (2)
Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics (2015)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics Letters (2018)
- Solar geoengineering may lead to excessive cooling and high strategic uncertainty
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2020, 117, (24), 13393-13398 View citations (1)
- Thankful or Thankless: Does the Past’s Altruism Increase the Present’s Public Good Contributions?
Games, 2020, 11, (1), 1-28
- Factors Affecting Support for Transnational Conservation Targeting Migratory Species
Ecological Economics, 2019, 157, (C), 156-164 View citations (1)
- Facebook-to-Facebook: online communication and economic cooperation
Applied Economics Letters, 2018, 25, (11), 762-767 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Counterintuitive Proposals for Trans-boundary Ecological Compensation Under ‘No Net Loss’ Biodiversity Policy
Ecological Economics, 2017, 142, (C), 185-193 View citations (1)
- One-shot exogenous interventions increase subsequent coordination in Denmark, Spain and Ghana
PLOS ONE, 2017, 12, (11), 1-19 View citations (2)
- Endogenous vs. exogenous regulations in the commons
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2016, 76, (C), 51-66 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.