Details about Sevil Acar
Access statistics for papers by Sevil Acar.
Last updated 2022-05-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Potential Effects of the EU’s Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism on the Turkish Economy
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum
- Does Income Growth Relocate Ecological Footprint?
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum View citations (17)
- Periods of converging carbon dioxide emissions from oil combustion 1973-2004
CERE Working Papers, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics View citations (1)
- UNCOVERING NORWAY'S REGIONAL DISPARITIES WITH RESPECT TO NATURAL RICHES
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (2)
- The impact of COVID-19 on Turkey’s tourism sector: fresh evidence from the fractional integration approach
Applied Economics, 2022, 54, (27), 3074-3087
- Counteracting Overtourism Using Demarketing Tools: A Logit Analysis Based on Existing Literature
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (19), 1-17
- Convergence of per capita carbon dioxide emissions: implications and meta-analysis
Climate Policy, 2018, 18, (4), 512-525 View citations (12)
- Investigating patterns of carbon convergence in an uneven economy: The case of Turkey
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2018, 46, (C), 96-106 View citations (2)
- Nature and economic growth in Turkey: what does ecological footprint imply?
Middle East Development Journal, 2017, 9, (1), 101-115 View citations (2)
- The carbon footprint of countries’ production and imports: an Environmental Kuznets Curve approach
Region et Developpement, 2017, 46, 7-19
- Environmental impacts of coal subsidies in Turkey: A general equilibrium analysis
Energy Policy, 2016, 90, (C), 1-15 View citations (13)
- Uncovering Norwayâ€™s regional disparities with respect to natural riches
REGION, 2015, 2, 1-31
- Convergence of Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Review of the Literature
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, 2014, 7, (2), 141-178 View citations (49)
- The environmental Kuznets curve and the Pasteur effect: environmental costs in Sweden 1850–2000
European Review of Economic History, 2014, 18, (3), 306-323 View citations (1)
- Sustainability in the making? A historical estimate of Swedish sustainable and unsustainable development 1850–2000
Ecological Economics, 2013, 86, (C), 176-187 View citations (13)
- Sources of inequality in selected MENA countries
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2012, 23, (3), 276-285 View citations (10)
- Sectoral Transformation of Turkish Free Zones
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2011, 26, (305), 57-84
- The Curse of Natural Resources
Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan View citations (4)
- Agricultural TFP Under a Changing Climate: Evidence from High, Middle, and Low-Income Countries
Chapter 7 in CLIMATE AND DEVELOPMENT, 2021, pp 177-218
- Increasing fiscal transparency in energy policies
Chapter 18 in Environmental Fiscal Challenges for Cities and Transport, 2019, pp 257-272
- Inequality Impacts of Oil Dependence in the MENA
- Multilateralism or Bilateralism: Trade Policy of the EU in the Age of Free Trade Agreements
A chapter in Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Economic Issues in a Globalizing World, 2008, pp 272-284
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.