Details about Sherzod B. Akhundjanov
Access statistics for papers by Sherzod B. Akhundjanov.
Last updated 2018-12-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Firm Learning and Food Product Recalls: An Application of Recurrent Event Survival Analysis to Food Recalls
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Assessing Innovator and Grower Profit Potential under Different New Plant Variety Commercialization Strategies
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Multicountry Appropriation of the Commons, Externalities, and Firm Preferences for Regulation
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Environmental Regulation: Supported by Polluting Firms but Opposed by Green Firms?
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Also in Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University
- Neither Boon nor Bane: The Economic Effects of a Landscape-Scale National Monument
Land Economics, 2018, 94, (3), 323-339
- Size distribution of national CO2 emissions
Energy Economics, 2017, 66, (C), 182-193
- Can Polluting Firms Favor Regulation?
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2016, 16, (4), 23
- Firm Preferences for Environmental Policy: Industry Uniform or Firm Specific?
Strategic Behavior and the Environment, 2016, 6, (1-2), 135-180 View citations (3)
- The power law distribution for lower tail cities in India
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2016, 442, (C), 193-196 View citations (6)
- Firm Preferences for Environmental Regulation
Review of Environment, Energy and Economics - Re3, 2014 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.