Details about Rahim Alhamzawi
Access statistics for papers by Rahim Alhamzawi.
Last updated 2018-02-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bayesian adaptive Lasso quantile regression
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration View citations (12)
- Bayesian elastic net single index quantile regression
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2017, 44, (5), 853-871
- Inference with three-level prior distributions in quantile regression problems
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2017, 44, (11), 1947-1959
- Bayesian Analysis of Composite Quantile Regression
Statistics in Biosciences, 2016, 8, (2), 358-373
- Bayesian model selection in ordinal quantile regression
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 2016, 103, (C), 68-78 View citations (3)
- Quantile regression with group lasso for classification
Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, 2016, 10, (3), 375-390
- Model selection in quantile regression models
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2015, 42, (2), 445-458 View citations (2)
- Bayesian lasso binary quantile regression
Computational Statistics, 2013, 28, (6), 2861-2873 View citations (5)
- Conjugate priors and variable selection for Bayesian quantile regression
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 2013, 64, (C), 209-219 View citations (9)
- Variable selection in quantile regression via Gibbs sampling
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2012, 39, (4), 799-813 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.