Details about Francesco Amodio
Access statistics for papers by Francesco Amodio.
Last updated 2019-01-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bribes vs. Taxes: Market Structure and Incentives
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2018)
Working Papers, eSocialSciences (2018)
- Security, Trade, and Political Violence
Cahiers de recherche, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ
Also in HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2017) View citations (1)
- Making Do with What You Have: Conflict, Firm Performance and Input Misallocation in Palestine
HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network
Also in Development Working Papers, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano
- Crime protection investment spillovers: theory and evidence from the city of Buenos Aires
Research Department working papers, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica View citations (5)
- Hard to Forget: Long-lasting E ffects of Social Capital Accumulation Shocks
AICCON Working Papers, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit View citations (4)
- Ethnicity and Violence During Democratic Transitions: Evidence from South Africa
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2018, 16, (4), 1234-1280
- Input Allocation, Workforce Management and Productivity Spillovers: Evidence from Personnel Data
Review of Economic Studies, 2018, 85, (4), 1937-1970 View citations (2)
- Making Do With What You Have: Conflict, Input Misallocation and Firm Performance
Economic Journal, 2018, 128, (615), 2559-2612 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.