Details about Sakib Bin Amin
Access statistics for papers by Sakib Bin Amin.
Last updated 2021-04-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Captive Power, Market Access, and Welfare Effects in the Bangladesh Electricity Sector
Working Papers, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics
- Regulatory reform and the relative efficacy of government versus private investment on energy consumption in South Asia
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2021, 69, (C), 421-433 View citations (4)
- The Nexus Between Oil Price Shock and the Exchange Rate in Bangladesh
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2021, 11, (2), 427-435 View citations (3)
- Modelling Energy Demand in Bangladesh: An Empirical Analysis
Journal of Developing Areas, 2020, 54, (1), 39-52 View citations (6)
- ENERGY PRICE SHOCKS IN DYNAMIC STOCHASTIC GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM: THE CASE OF BANGLADESH
Review of Business and Economics Studies // Review of Business and Economics Studies, 2015, 3, (4), 12-21
Also in Review of Business and Economics Studies, 2015, (4), 12-21 (2015) View citations (2)
- An Empirical Investigation Of Foreign Aid And Dutch Disease In Bangladesh
Journal of Developing Areas, 2018, 52, (2), 169-182 View citations (3)
- The Impacts of Fossil Fuel Subsidy Removal on Bangladesh Economy
Bangladesh Development Studies, 2018, 41, (02), 65-81 View citations (1)
- The Relationship Between Energy Consumption and Sectoral Output in Bangladesh: An Empirical Analysis
Journal of Developing Areas, 2018, 52, (3), 39-54 View citations (3)
- AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF MULTIVARIATE CAUSALITY BETWEEN ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION, ECONOMIC GROWTH AND FOREIGN AID: EVIDENCE FROM BANGLADESH
Journal of Developing Areas, 2017, 51, (2), 369-380 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.