Details about Benjamin Artz
Access statistics for papers by Benjamin Artz.
Last updated 2019-05-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Performance Pay Increase Alcohol and Drug Use?
Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- How Common Are Bad Bosses?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Do Women Ask?
Economic Research Papers, University of Warwick - Department of Economics View citations (1)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2016)
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics (2016) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society (2018)
- Boss Competence and Worker Well-being
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics
Also in Economic Research Papers, University of Warwick - Department of Economics (2015)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2014) View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in ILR Review (2017)
- Fringe Benefits and Job Satisfaction
Working Papers, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Manpower (2010)
- The Gender Gap in Raise Magnitudes of Hourly and Salary Workers
Journal of Labor Research, 2019, 40, (1), 84-105
- Do Women Ask?
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 2018, 57, (4), 611-636
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Boss Competence and Worker Well-Being
ILR Review, 2017, 70, (2), 419-450 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Gender and entrepreneurial success: evidence from survey data
Applied Economics Letters, 2017, 24, (3), 163-166
- Do women prefer female bosses?
Labour Economics, 2016, 42, (C), 194-202
- THE IMPACT OF PUBLICLY PROVIDED EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION PROGRAMS ON DISTRICT-LEVEL TEST SCORES
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2016, 34, (1), 89-106
- Health Insurance, Familial Responsibilities and Job Satisfaction
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2015, 36, (1), 143-153 View citations (1)
- Performance Pay and Workplace Injury: Panel Evidence
Economica, 2015, 82, 1241-1260 View citations (7)
- Childcare quality and pricing: evidence from Wisconsin
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (35), 4276-4289 View citations (2)
- Job insecurity and job satisfaction in the United States: the case of public sector union workers
Industrial Relations Journal, 2014, 45, (2), 103-120 View citations (3)
- The Effect of Peer and Professor Gender on College Student Performance
Southern Economic Journal, 2014, 80, (3), 816-838 View citations (2)
- The impact of job security on job satisfaction in economic contractions versus expansions
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (24), 2873-2890 View citations (3)
- The Effect of Student Evaluations on Academic Success
Education Finance and Policy, 2013, 8, (1), 100-119
- The impact of supervisor age on employee job satisfaction
Applied Economics Letters, 2013, 20, (14), 1340-1343 View citations (1)
- Does the Impact of Union Experience on Job Satisfaction Differ by Gender?
ILR Review, 2012, 65, (2), 225-243 View citations (4)
- The Voice Effect of Unions: Evidence from the US
Journal of Labor Research, 2011, 32, (4), 326-335 View citations (2)
- Fringe benefits and job satisfaction
International Journal of Manpower, 2010, 31, (6), 626-644 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- The merger paradox in a mixed oligopoly
Research in Economics, 2009, 63, (1), 1-10 View citations (13)
- The Role of Firm Size and Performance Pay in Determining Employee Job Satisfaction Brief: Firm Size, Performance Pay, and Job Satisfaction
LABOUR, 2008, 22, (2), 315-343 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.