Details about Tiberiu Cristian Avramescu
Access statistics for papers by Tiberiu Cristian Avramescu.
Last updated 2021-04-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Evolution of the Foreign Direct Investments in Romania
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Tourism - Part of Sustainable Local Development
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- ASSESSMENTS ONTHE EFFECTS OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC ON THE ROMANIAN ECONOMY
Annals - Economy Series, 2020, 3, 57-64
- A Multifactorial Statistical Model for Development Regions Hierarchy in Romania
Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, 2012, 12, (2), 39-46
- Common Consolidated Tax Base System: Difficulties in Determining a Distribution Formula for the Common Consolidated Tax Base
Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, 2009, 9, (4), 141-148
- Controversies Regarding the Economic Part Played by the State in Economy
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2009, 04(533), (04(533)), 57-66 View citations (1)
- THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR IN THE SOUTH MUNTENIA REGION: PARTICULARITIES AND TRENDS
Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, 2009, 6, (1), 145-156
- Eco-Industrial Parks – An Opportunity for the Developing Countries to Achieve Sustainable Development
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2008, 11, (Special Conference Issue), 21-30 View citations (1)
- ROMANIAN TOURISM: A REGIONAL APPROACH
JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, 2008 View citations (1)
- Strategic Diagnosis and the Part It Plays in Decision Making
Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, 2008, 8, (2), 269-274
- The Risks and Advantages of the Decisional Process Strategically Associated to the Romanian Companies
Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, 2008, 8, (1), 5-10 View citations (1)
- TOURISM AND REGIONAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Romanian Journal of Economics, 2006, 22, (1(31)), 187-226 View citations (1)
- THE IMPLICATIONS OF THE ECONOMIC POLICIES FOR THE SUSTAINABLE TOURISM DEVELOPMENT
Romanian Journal of Economics, 2005, 21, (2(30)), 146-167
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.