Details about Elizabeth Baldwin
Access statistics for papers by Elizabeth Baldwin.
Last updated 2020-07-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Solving Strong-Substitutes Product-Mix Auctions
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
Also in Economics Papers, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford (2019) View citations (2)
- The Equilibrium Existence Duality: Equilibrium with Indivisibilities & Income Effects
Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics
Also in Papers, arXiv.org (2020)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2020)
- To Build or not to Build? Capital Stocks and Climate Policy
OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford View citations (10)
Also in GRI Working Papers, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment (2018) View citations (5)
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2018) View citations (7)
- Understanding Preferences: "Demand Types", and the Existence of Equilibrium with Indivisibilities
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (6)
Also in Economics Papers, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford (2015) View citations (12)
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2016) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Econometrica (2019)
- To build or not to build? Capital stocks and climate policy∗
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2020, 100, (C) View citations (4)
- Understanding Preferences: “Demand Types”, and the Existence of Equilibrium With Indivisibilities
Econometrica, 2019, 87, (3), 867-932 View citations (20)
See also Working Paper (2019)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.