Details about Daniel M. Bennett
Access statistics for papers by Daniel M. Bennett.
Last updated 2018-05-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Remote Work and the Heterogeneous Impact of COVID-19 on Employment and Health
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- The Indirect Impact of Antiretroviral Therapy: Mortality Risk, Mental Health, and HIV-Negative Labor Supply
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Health Economics (2015)
- Learning, Hygiene, and Traditional Medicine
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York View citations (9)
- The Market for High-Quality Medicine
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (6)
- Learning During a Crisis: the SARS Epidemic in Taiwan
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2015)
- Assortative Matching under Asymmetric Information: Evidence from Malawi
American Economic Review, 2017, 107, (5), 154-57 View citations (1)
- Constraints on Compliance and the Impact of Health Information in Rural Pakistan
Health Economics, 2015, 24, (9), 1065-1081 View citations (1)
- Health Care Competition and Antibiotic Use in Taiwan
Journal of Industrial Economics, 2015, 63, (2), 371-393 View citations (10)
- Learning during a crisis: The SARS epidemic in Taiwan
Journal of Development Economics, 2015, 112, (C), 1-18 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- The indirect impact of antiretroviral therapy: Mortality risk, mental health, and HIV-negative labor supply
Journal of Health Economics, 2015, 44, (C), 195-211 View citations (25)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Does Clean Water Make You Dirty?: Water Supply and Sanitation in the Philippines
Journal of Human Resources, 2012, 47, (1), 146-173 View citations (26)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.