Details about Gabriela Bilevsky
|Postal address:||B-dul Uverturii, nr.71-73,Bl.11,Ap.40, Sector 6, Bucharest, Romania|
|Workplace:||Institutul de Prognoza Economica (Institute for Economic Forecasting), Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE) (National Institute of Economic Research), Academia Romana (Romanian Academy), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Gabriela Bilevsky.
Last updated 2019-06-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- CLUSTER POLICIES IN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Working papers, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics
- ASSESSMENT OF THE ROMANIAN INSURANCE MARKET PRE- AND POST-CRISIS
Annals - Economy Series, 2018, 4, 21-28
- Continuity and Performance on the Romanian Insurance Market in the Context of the New Macro-Prudential Supervision Requirements
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2018, (14(5)), 758-767
- The ranking of insurance companies from Romania based on multicriterial analysis
Economics, Management and Sustainability, 2018, (1), 3
- Indicatori ai performanţei forţei de muncă din industrie în context european
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2013, XX, (Special II), 288-299
- Synthesis of the work: Analysis and Forecast of the Youth Inclusion on the Labor Market Determining Factors in Romania and their Impact on the Social and Economic Development of the Society
Hyperion Economic Journal, 2013, 1, (3), 75-82
- TOOLS AND METHODS TO PREVENT THE RISK OF BANKRUPTCY OF THE INSURANCE COMPANIES
Internal Auditing and Risk Management, 2013, 31, (1), 79-88
- CLUSTERS – INSTRUMENTS FOR PROMOTING ECONOMIC COMPETITIVENESS
New Trends in Modelling and Economic Forecast (MEF 2011), 2012, 1, (1), 105-120 View citations (1)
- CLUSTERS PROMOTION THROUGH TRANSNATIONAL COOPERATION IN ADRIATIC DANUBIAN REGIONS
Revista Economica, 2011, 55, (2), 508-515
- Cluster – A Motor of Competitiveness and Innovation in Regional Development
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2011, XI, (1), 2213-2217
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.