Details about Emiliano Catonini
Access statistics for papers by Emiliano Catonini.
Last updated 2021-07-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Local Dominance
Also in Economics and Statistics Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics (2020)
- Ambiguity Attitudes and Self-Confirming Equilibrium in Sequential Games
Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Games and Economic Behavior (2019)
- On non-monotonic strategic reasoning
Games and Economic Behavior, 2020, 120, (C), 209-224 View citations (1)
- Weak belief and permissibility
Games and Economic Behavior, 2020, 120, (C), 154-179
- Ambiguity attitudes and self-confirming equilibrium in sequential games
Games and Economic Behavior, 2019, 115, (C), 1-29 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Rationalizability and epistemic priority orderings
Games and Economic Behavior, 2019, 114, (C), 101-117 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.