Details about Lucas C. Coffman
Access statistics for papers by Lucas C. Coffman.
Last updated 2020-01-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Size of the LGBT Population and the Magnitude of Anti-Gay Sentiment are Substantially Underestimated
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (16)
- Expectations do not affect punishment
Journal of the Economic Science Association, 2019, 5, (2), 182-196
- Liquidity Affects Job Choice: Evidence from Teach for America
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2019, 134, (4), 2203-2236
- A Proposal to Organize and Promote Replications
American Economic Review, 2017, 107, (5), 41-45 View citations (7)
- Assessing the Rate of Replication in Economics
American Economic Review, 2017, 107, (5), 27-31 View citations (14)
- Can Social Information Affect What Job You Choose and Keep?
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2017, 9, (1), 96-117 View citations (4)
- FUNDRAISING INTERMEDIARIES INHIBIT QUALITY-DRIVEN CHARITABLE DONATIONS
Economic Inquiry, 2017, 55, (1), 409-424 View citations (3)
- Pre-analysis Plans Have Limited Upside, Especially Where Replications Are Feasible
Journal of Economic Perspectives, 2015, 29, (3), 81-98 View citations (24)
- The Schooling Decision: Family Preferences, Intergenerational Conflict, and Moral Hazard in the Brazilian Favelas
Journal of Political Economy, 2012, 120, (3), 359 - 397 View citations (46)
- Intermediation Reduces Punishment (and Reward)
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 2011, 3, (4), 77-106 View citations (73)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.