Details about Germana Corrado
Access statistics for papers by Germana Corrado.
Last updated 2022-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Corruption Bias and Information: A Study in the Lab
CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS
- The Role of Macroprudential Policy in Times of Trouble
Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department
- Consumption Dynamics, Housing Collateral and Stabilisation Policies: A Way Forward for Policy Co-Ordination?
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers, National Institute of Economic and Social Research View citations (1)
Also in CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS (2018) View citations (3)
- Are Perceptions of Corruption Matching Reality? Theory and Evidence from Microdata
CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS View citations (3)
- Happiness and Preferences in a Legality Social Dilemma
AICCON Working Papers, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit
- Happiness and Preferences in a Legality Social Dilemma Comparing the Direct and Indirect Approach
Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia
Also in CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS (2016)
- Stabilisation Policy in a Model of Consumption, Housing Collateral and Bank Lending
Studies in Economics, School of Economics, University of Kent View citations (10)
- Institutional quality and access to financial services: evidence from European transition economies
Journal of Economic Studies, 2020, 47, (6), 1363-1376 View citations (2)
- Satisfaction and preferences in a legality social dilemma: Does corporate social responsibility impact consumers’ behaviour?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2020, 42, (2), 483-502 View citations (4)
- Public corruption: A study across regions in Italy
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2018, 40, (6), 1126-1139 View citations (9)
- The geography of financial inclusion across Europe during the global crisis
Journal of Economic Geography, 2015, 15, (5), 1055-1083 View citations (10)
- On the Individual and Social Determinants of Neighbourhood Satisfaction and Attachment
Regional Studies, 2013, 47, (4), 544-562 View citations (3)
- Modeling Guarantees, Over-Indebtedness and Financial Crises in an Open Economy
International Economic Journal, 2011, 25, (1), 147-172
- Moving down the social ladder: analysing the relationship between status and regional inequality in the UK
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, 2010, 4, (1), 107-122
- An open economy model with currency substitution and real dollarization
Journal of Economic Studies, 2008, 35, (1), 69-93 View citations (5)
- Modelling Housing and Consumers' Spending under Liquidity and Borrowing Constraints: Some Stylised Facts from UK Housing Market
Ekonomia, 2007, 10, (2), 112-137 View citations (3)
- Liquidity Shocks, Banking System Failures, and Supranational Lending of Last Resort Facilities
Annals of Economics and Finance, 2005, 6, (1), 1-24 View citations (1)
- Rethinking the Lending of Last Resort Function: A Historical and Contemporary Perspective
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.