Details about Caleb A. Cox
Access statistics for papers by Caleb A. Cox.
Last updated 2018-07-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Common-Value Public Goods and Informational Social Dilemmas
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University
- Strategic thinking in public goods games with teams
Journal of Public Economics, 2018, 161, (C), 31-43 View citations (6)
- ESTIMATING THE EFFECTS OF BROWNFIELDS AND BROWNFIELD REMEDIATION ON PROPERTY VALUES IN A NEW SOUTH CITY
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2017, 35, (1), 143-164 View citations (1)
- Rent-seeking and competitive preferences
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2017, 63, (C), 102-116 View citations (7)
- Cursed beliefs with common-value public goods
Journal of Public Economics, 2015, 121, (C), 52-65 View citations (2)
- Decomposing the effects of negative framing in linear public goods games
Economics Letters, 2015, 126, (C), 63-65 View citations (18)
- Framing and Feedback in Social Dilemmas with Partners and Strangers
Games, 2015, 6, (4), 1-19 View citations (21)
- Revealed reputations in the finitely repeated prisoners’ dilemma
Economic Theory, 2015, 58, (3), 441-484 View citations (6)
- Inequity aversion and advantage seeking with asymmetric competition
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 86, (C), 121-136 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.