Details about Lewis Dijkstra
Access statistics for papers by Lewis Dijkstra.
Last updated 2023-09-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Does cohesion policy reduce EU discontent and Euroscepticism?
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library View citations (1)
Also in Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography (2020) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Regional Studies (2021)
- The geography of EU discontent
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library View citations (33)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2019) View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Regional Studies (2020)
- The EU-OECD definition of a functional urban area
OECD Regional Development Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (41)
- The Determinants of Population Growth: Literature review and empirical analysis
Working Papers, Joint Research Centre, European Commission View citations (2)
- OECD Extended Regional Typology: The Economic Performance of Remote Rural Regions
OECD Regional Development Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (29)
- Refinement of the OECD regional typology: Economic Performance of Remote Rural Regions
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (30)
- Big in the neighbourhood: Identifying local and regional centres through their network position
Papers in Regional Science, 2023, 102, (2), 421-457
- The response of regional well-being to place-based policy interventions
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2022, 97, (C) View citations (1)
- Applying the Degree of Urbanisation to the globe: A new harmonised definition reveals a different picture of global urbanisation
Journal of Urban Economics, 2021, 125, (C) View citations (11)
- Does Cohesion Policy reduce EU discontent and Euroscepticism?
Regional Studies, 2021, 55, (2), 354-369 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2021)
- Unveiling the local determinants of population growth in the European Union
Growth and Change, 2021, 52, (1), 150-166 View citations (3)
- The geography of EU discontent
Regional Studies, 2020, 54, (6), 737-753 View citations (40)
See also Working Paper (2020)
- Travel speed changes along the European core road network for the period 1960–2030: an application of octilinear cartograms
Journal of Maps, 2016, 12, (5), 1214-1217
- Erratum to: Mapping the Regional Divide in Europe: A Measure for Assessing Quality of Government in 206 European Regions
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2015, 124, (3), 1059-1059 View citations (96)
- Mapping the Regional Divide in Europe: A Measure for Assessing Quality of Government in 206 European Regions
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2015, 122, (2), 315-346 View citations (105)
- The effects of the global financial crisis on European regions and cities
Journal of Economic Geography, 2015, 15, (5), 935-949 View citations (86)
- Regional Governance Matters: Quality of Government within European Union Member States
Regional Studies, 2014, 48, (1), 68-90 View citations (235)
- The Economic Performance of European Cities and City Regions: Myths and Realities
European Planning Studies, 2013, 21, (3), 334-354 View citations (68)
- Why investing more in the capital can lead to less growth
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, 2013, 6, (2), 251-268 View citations (6)
- Promoting Safe Walking and Cycling to Improve Public Health: Lessons from The Netherlands and Germany
American Journal of Public Health, 2003, 93, (9), 1509-1516 View citations (88)
- Measuring and monitoring regional competitiveness in the European Union
Chapter 3 in Handbook of Regions and Competitiveness, 2017, pp 49-79 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.