Details about Elea McDonnell Feit
Access statistics for papers by Elea McDonnell Feit.
Last updated 2023-06-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Context information increases revenue in ad auctions: Evidence from a policy change
- Can negative buzz increase awareness and purchase intent?
Marketing Letters, 2020, 31, (1), 89-104 View citations (1)
- Choices in networks: a research framework
Marketing Letters, 2020, 31, (4), 349-359 View citations (1)
- Test & Roll: Profit-Maximizing A/B Tests
Marketing Science, 2019, 38, (6), 1038-1058 View citations (1)
- Pooling stated and revealed preference data in the presence of RP endogeneity
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2018, 109, (C), 70-89 View citations (10)
- Brand Attitudes and Search Engine Queries
Journal of Interactive Marketing, 2017, 37, (C), 105-116 View citations (7)
- Forecasting light-duty vehicle demand using alternative-specific constants for endogeneity correction versus calibration
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2016, 84, (C), 182-210 View citations (7)
- Will subsidies drive electric vehicle adoption? Measuring consumer preferences in the U.S. and China
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2015, 73, (C), 96-112 View citations (143)
- Endogeneity and Causal Inference in Marketing
Chapter 8 in THE HISTORY OF MARKETING SCIENCE, 2023, pp 253-300
- Field Experiments
- Fusion Modeling
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.