Details about Maria Bonaventura Forleo, Sr.
Access statistics for papers by Maria Bonaventura Forleo, Sr..
Last updated 2020-01-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Bioenergy crops production in Italy: environmental impacts and economic performances
2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA)
- Produzione del colza per fini energetici: impatto ambientale e metodo di coltivazione
2012 First Congress, June 4-5, 2012, Trento, Italy, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA)
- Households Food Expenditures Behaviours And Socioeconomic Welfare In Italy: A Microeconometric Analysis
113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- Socio-Economic Drivers, Land Cover Changes and the Dynamics of Rural Settlements: Mt. Matese Area (Italy)
European Countryside, 2017, 9, (3), 435-457
- University value for sustainability: What do stakeholders perceive? An Italian case study
RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', 2017, 2017/2, (2), 103-118
- Determinants of Willingness to Pay for an Urban Green Area: A Contingent Valuation Survey of College Students
International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, 2015, 4, (1), 7-25 View citations (2)
- Spesa alimentare delle famiglie e benessere: analisi econometrica a livello familiare
ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, 2010, 12, (3), 149-165
- L'OCM del pomodoro da industria in Italia
ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, 2001, 6, (1)
- Stakeholder’s Perception of University’S Role for a Sustainable Development: Reflections From an Italian Case Study
- The Intergenerational Dimension of Sustainability: Willingness to Pay for an Urban Green Area
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.