Details about Maria Bonaventura Forleo
Access statistics for papers by Maria Bonaventura Forleo.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Bioenergy crops production in Italy: environmental impacts and economic performances
2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA)
- Produzione del colza per fini energetici: impatto ambientale e metodo di coltivazione
2012 First Congress, June 4-5, 2012, Trento, Italy, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA)
- Households Food Expenditures Behaviours And Socioeconomic Welfare In Italy: A Microeconometric Analysis
113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (3)
- Highlighting the Drivers of Italian Diversified Farms Efficiency: A Two-Stage DEA-Panel Tobit Analysis
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (23), 1-16 View citations (1)
- Foodies? movement fostering stakeholders? networks: A regional case study
Economia agro-alimentare, 2020, 22, (3), 1-31
- Sustainability perspectives in agricultural economics research and policy agenda
Agricultural and Food Economics, 2019, 7, (1), 1-5 View citations (3)
- Assessing the efficiency of aquaculture cooperatives. A country case study
Economia agro-alimentare, 2018, 20, (2), 205-220 View citations (4)
- Socio-Economic Drivers, Land Cover Changes and the Dynamics of Rural Settlements: Mt. Matese Area (Italy)
European Countryside, 2017, 9, (3), 435-457 View citations (3)
- University value for sustainability: What do stakeholders perceive? An Italian case study
RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', 2017, 2017/2, (2), 103-118
- Determinants of Willingness to Pay for an Urban Green Area: A Contingent Valuation Survey of College Students
International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, 2015, 4, (1), 7-25 View citations (5)
- Spesa alimentare delle famiglie e benessere: analisi econometrica a livello familiare
Economia agro-alimentare, 2010, 12, (3), 149-165
- L'OCM del pomodoro da industria in Italia
Economia agro-alimentare, 2001, 6, (1)
- Stakeholder’s Perception of University’S Role for a Sustainable Development: Reflections From an Italian Case Study
- The Intergenerational Dimension of Sustainability: Willingness to Pay for an Urban Green Area
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.