Details about Romain Gauriot
Access statistics for papers by Romain Gauriot.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Eliciting Preferences for Risk and Altruism: Experimental Evidence
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo
- Altruism or Diminishing Marginal Utility?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2020)
- Fooled by randomness: over-rewarding luck
Working Papers, University of Sydney, School of Economics View citations (6)
- Altruism or diminishing marginal utility?
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2020, 180, (C), 24-48 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Does Success Breed Success? a Quasi-Experiment on Strategic Momentum in Dynamic Contests
The Economic Journal, 2019, 129, (624), 3107-3136 View citations (24)
- Fooled by Performance Randomness: Overrewarding Luck
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2019, 101, (4), 658-666 View citations (20)
- Psychological momentum in contests: The case of scoring before half-time in football
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2018, 149, (C), 137-168 View citations (14)
- Do agents maximise? Risk taking on first and second serves in tennis
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2017, 63, (C), 135-142 View citations (4)
- I Take Care of My Own: A Field Study on How Leadership Handles Conflict between Individual and Collective Incentives
American Economic Review, 2015, 105, (5), 414-19 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.