Details about Diana Corina Gligor
|Workplace:||Departamentul Finanţe (Department of Finance), Facultatea de Economie şi de Administrare a Afacerilor (Faculty of Economics and Business Administration), Universitatea de Vest (Western University), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Diana Corina Gligor.
Last updated 2018-07-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Perceptions of Future Employees toward CSR Environmental Practices in Tourism
Sustainability, 2017, 9, (9), 1-14 View citations (5)
- CSR BENEFITS AND COSTS IN A STRATEGIC APPROACH
Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, 2015, 1, (43), 96-105 View citations (1)
- Evaluating the HR Dimension of CSR in a Strategic Approach
Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), 2015, 11, (02), 3-12
- THE KEY DETERMINANTS TO A STRATEGIC APPROACH OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - CASE STUDY IN A BANKING INSTITUTION
Annals - Economy Series, 2015, 4, 84-94
- External CSR Communication in a Strategic Approach
Economia. Seria Management, 2014, 17, (2), 276-289 View citations (1)
- A Plea for the Importance of Business Ethics Education for Future Managers in an International Competitive Environment
REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, 2013, 14, (2), 191-201
- THE POTENTIAL OF EMPLOYEES ONLINE VOLUNTEERING IN ROMANIA
Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, 2013, 7, (1), 174-186
- Proposing a model for implementing a corporate social responsibility program in a strategic approach
Timisoara Journal of Economics, 2012, 5, (18), 272–284
- The Perception over Corporate Social Responsibility in Romania
REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, 2010, 11, (5), 764-778 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.