Details about Karen Evelyn Hauge
Access statistics for papers by Karen Evelyn Hauge.
Last updated 2019-03-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Contributing to Public Goods as Individuals versus Group Representatives: Evidence of Gender Differences
Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Keeping others in our mind or in our heart? Distribution games under cognitive load
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics View citations (12)
- Are Social Preferences Skin Deep? Dictators under Cognitive Load
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics View citations (27)
- Playing with the Good Guys - A Public Good Game with Endogenous Group Formation
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (4)
Also in Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics (2009) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2011)
- Having a bad attitude? The relationship between attitudes and sickness absence
IZA Journal of Labor Policy, 2017, 6, (1), 1-27
- Generosity and guilt: The role of beliefs and moral standards of others
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2016, 54, (C), 35-43 View citations (11)
- Moral Opinions are Conditional on the Behavior of Others
Review of Social Economy, 2015, 73, (2), 154-175
- Representing Others in a Public Good Game
Games, 2015, 6, (3), 1-13 View citations (7)
- Playing with the good guys. A public good game with endogenous group formation
Journal of Public Economics, 2011, 95, (9), 1111-1118 View citations (39)
Also in Journal of Public Economics, 2011, 95, (9-10), 1111-1118 (2011) View citations (33)
See also Working Paper (2009)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.