Details about Mehree Iqbal
Access statistics for papers by Mehree Iqbal.
Last updated 2023-08-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Evaluating Attractiveness and Perceived Risks: The Case of Green Banking Services in Bangladesh
International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management (IJABIM), 2021, 12, (1), 1-23 View citations (2)
- A Comparative Integration Study of Performance Metrics in Microfinance: Grameen Bank vs. Cooperative Bank
International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector (IJISSS), 2020, 12, (3), 55-73
- Green Banking Adoption: An Examination of State-Owned Banks of Bangladesh
International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction (IJTHI), 2020, 16, (2), 69-89 View citations (1)
- Predicting e-Tax Service Adoption: Integrating Perceived Risk, Service Quality and TAM
Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), 2019, 17, (3), 71-100 View citations (1)
- Exploring Client Perceptions and Intentions in Emerging Economies: The Case of Green Banking Technology
International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management (IJABIM), 2018, 9, (3), 14-34 View citations (6)
- Market Testing Procedures for B2C and B2B in Perspective of Radical Innovation
International Journal of Customer Relationship Marketing and Management (IJCRMM), 2017, 8, (1), 15-29
- Mobile Health Technology Evaluation: Innovativeness and Efficacy vs. Cost Effectiveness
International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction (IJTHI), 2017, 13, (2), 1-21 View citations (2)
- Adoption of e-Government Services: Exploring the Case of Electronic Tax Filing
International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications (IJESMA), 2016, 8, (3), 53-70
- Exploring the Role of Service Quality and Knowledge for Mobile Health Services
International Journal of E-Business Research (IJEBR), 2016, 12, (2), 45-64 View citations (1)
- Mobile Health Services: A New Paradigm for Health Care Systems
International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management (IJABIM), 2015, 6, (1), 1-17 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.