Details about Agne Kajackaite
Access statistics for papers by Agne Kajackaite.
Last updated 2018-02-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- If I close my eyes, nobody will get hurt. The effect of ignorance on performance in a real effort experiment
Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2015)
- Allowing for reflection time does not change behavior in dictator and cheating games
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2018, 145, (C), 24-33 View citations (3)
- Lying Aversion and the Size of the Lie
American Economic Review, 2018, 108, (2), 419-53 View citations (36)
- Incentives and cheating
Games and Economic Behavior, 2017, 102, (C), 433-444 View citations (21)
- Social responsibility and incentives in the lab: Why do agents exert more effort when principals donate?
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2017, 142, (C), 482-493 View citations (5)
- If I close my eyes, nobody will get hurt: The effect of ignorance on performance in a real-effort experiment
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2015, 116, (C), 518-524
See also Working Paper (2014)
- The incentive effects of performance requirements – A real effort experiment
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2015, 49, (C), 84-94 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.