Details about Umair Khalil
Access statistics for papers by Umair Khalil.
Last updated 2020-02-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Social Interactions in Voting Behavior: Evidence from India
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2019)
- Identification and estimation of a triangular model with multiple endogenous variables and insufficiently many instrumental variables
Journal of Econometrics, 2019, 208, (2), 346-366
- Patrilocal Residence and Women's Social Status: Evidence from South Asia
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2019, 67, (2), 401 - 438
- Social interactions in voting behavior: Evidence from india
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2019, 163, (C), 158-171 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Terrorism and early childhood health outcomes: Evidence from Pakistan
Social Science & Medicine, 2019, 237, (C), -
- URBAN TRANSPORT AND CRIME: EVIDENCE FROM UNANTICIPATED MASS TRANSIT STRIKES
Economic Inquiry, 2019, 57, (3), 1718-1737
- Do more guns lead to more crime? Understanding the role of illegal firearms
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2017, 133, (C), 342-361
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.