Details about Minoru Kitahara
Access statistics for papers by Minoru Kitahara.
Last updated 2020-10-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Technology Polarization
Working Papers, Tokyo Center for Economic Research View citations (1)
- All-Pay Auctions with Handicaps
ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University View citations (2)
- Efficiency versus Economy of Time in Multi-Unit Descending Auction: The Role of "Mari"at Flower Markets in Japan
ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University
- Measuring the Dynamic Cost of Living Index from Consumption Data
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- On the number of employed in the matching model
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2019, 83, (C), 63-69 View citations (3)
- MIXED DUOPOLY, PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION AND COMPETITION
Manchester School, 2013, 81, (5), 730-744 View citations (13)
- Measuring a Dynamic Price Index Using Consumption Data
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2010, 42, (5), 959-964
Also in Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2010, 42, (5), 959-964 (2010) View citations (1)
- Condorcet Jury Theorem or Rational Ignorance
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2008, 10, (2), 281-300 View citations (1)
- Majority rule or delegation? A normal noise case
Economics Letters, 2008, 99, (1), 36-39
- SIMULTANEOUS PRICE CHANGES, INFORMATION ACQUISITION ON COMMON COMPETITORS AND WELFARE*
Australian Economic Papers, 2008, 47, (4), 389-395
- Aggregate Accuracy under Majority Rule with Heterogeneous Cost Functions
Economics Bulletin, 2006, 4, (25), 1-8
- REALIZED COST‐BASED SUBSIDIES FOR STRATEGIC R&D INVESTMENTS WITH EX ANTE AND EX POST ASYMMETRIES*
The Japanese Economic Review, 2006, 57, (3), 438-448 View citations (54)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.