Details about Paolo Landoni
Access statistics for papers by Paolo Landoni.
Last updated 2018-08-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Group meeting frequency and borrowers’ repayment performance in microfinance: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment in South Africa
Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics
- Beyond the Gini index: Measuring inequality with the Balance of Inequality index
a/ Working Papers Series, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy)
- Money Management and Entrepreneurial Training in Microfinance: Impact on Beneficiaries and Institutions
Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Education or Scientific Research: how do firms benefit from the proximity of universities
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School
- Science and Technology Parks impacts on tenant organisations: a review of literature
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
- Regional development through knowledge-driven entrepreneurship: the role of knowledge generating institutions
ULB Institutional Repository, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles
- Collaborations for innovation: a meta-study of relevant typologies, governance and policies
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2018, 27, (5-6), 493-509
- Determinants of PhD holders’ use of social networking sites: An analysis based on LinkedIn
Research Policy, 2017, 46, (4), 740-750
- Organizational structures for external growth of University Technology Transfer Offices: An explorative analysis
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2017, 123, (C), 45-56 View citations (2)
- Determinants of loan repayment performance among borrowers of microfinance institutions: Evidence from India
World Development Perspectives, 2016, 1, (C), 49-52 View citations (2)
- Mobility Intentions of Foreign Researchers: The Role of Non-economic Motivations
Industry and Innovation, 2016, 23, (1), 87-111 View citations (2)
- Organizational structures of Knowledge Transfer Offices: an analysis of the world’s top-ranked universities
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2016, 41, (1), 132-151 View citations (3)
- UNDERSTANDING VIRTUAL KNOWLEDGE BROKERS AND THEIR DIFFERENCES WITH TRADITIONAL ONES
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), 2016, 20, (01), 1-23
- FROM CREATIVE INDIVIDUALS TO CREATIVE CAPITAL: VALUE CREATION AND APPROPRIATION STRATEGIES OF CREATIVE KNOWLEDGE-INTENSIVE BUSINESS SERVICES
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), 2015, 19, (02), 1-24 View citations (2)
- Scientific yield from collaboration with industry: The relevance of researchers’ strategic approaches
Research Policy, 2015, 44, (4), 990-998 View citations (3)
- Science or graduates: How do firms benefit from the proximity of universities?
Research Policy, 2014, 43, (8), 1398-1412 View citations (13)
- Evaluating the performance of academic departments: an analysis of research-related output efficiency
Research Evaluation, 2012, 21, (1), 2-14 View citations (18)
- Return mobility and scientific productivity of researchers working abroad: The role of home country linkages
Research Policy, 2012, 41, (9), 1655-1665 View citations (23)
- Entrepreneurial effectiveness of European universities: An empirical assessment of antecedents and trade-offs
Research Policy, 2011, 40, (4), 553-564 View citations (71)
- Developing Technology in the Vicinity of Science: Do Firms Benefit? An Overview and Empirical Assessment on the Level of Italian Provinces
Chapter 5 in Science and Innovation Policy for the New Knowledge Economy, 2011 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.