Details about Shravan Luckraz
Access statistics for papers by Shravan Luckraz.
Last updated 2020-03-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Fair share and social effciency: a mechanism in which peers decide on the payoff division
Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Games and Economic Behavior (2019)
- A Survey on the Relationship Between the Game of Cops and Robbers and Other Game Representations
Dynamic Games and Applications, 2019, 9, (2), 506-520
- Fair share and social efficiency: A mechanism in which peers decide on the payoff division
Games and Economic Behavior, 2019, 115, (C), 209-224 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- On a Characterization of Evasion Strategies for Pursuit-Evasion Games on Graphs
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 2017, 175, (2), 590-596
- Equivalence between graph-based and sequence-based extensive form games
Economic Theory Bulletin, 2016, 4, (1), 85-94 View citations (3)
- Long-term research and development incentives in a dynamic Cournot duopoly
Economic Modelling, 2014, 39, (C), 8-18 View citations (2)
- On innovation cycles in a finite discrete R&D game
Economic Modelling, 2013, 30, (C), 510-513 View citations (3)
- Does Weak Intellectual Property Rights Protection Deter Investment in RD?
World Economics, 2012, 13, (3), 79-84
- Process Spillovers and Growth: A Comment on the Existence of a Stable Closed-Loop Nash Equilibrium
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 2011, 149, (1), 229-237
- R&D games in a Cournot duopoly with isoelastic demand functions: A comment
Economic Modelling, 2011, 28, (6), 2873-2876
- Process Spillovers and Growth
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 2008, 139, (2), 315-335
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.