Details about Dipjyoti Majumdar
Access statistics for papers by Dipjyoti Majumdar.
Last updated 2012-02-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How Optimism Leads to Price Discovery and Efficiency in a Dynamic Matching Market
Microeconomics.ca working papers, Vancouver School of Economics
Also in Working Papers, Concordia University, Department of Economics (2010)
- Common agency games with separable preferences
LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) View citations (4)
- Ordinally Bayesian Incentive Compatible Stable Matching
Working Papers, HAL View citations (14)
Also in Working Papers, Concordia University, Department of Economics (2003) View citations (11)
- Ordinally Bayesian incentive-compatible voting schemes
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India View citations (4)
- A Psychologically Based Model of Voter Turnout
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2010, 12, (5), 979-1002 View citations (6)
- Common agency games: Indifference and separable preferences
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2008, 56, (1), 75-95 View citations (7)
- An axiomatic characterization of Bayes' Rule
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2004, 47, (3), 261-273 View citations (5)
- Ordinally Bayesian Incentive Compatible Voting Rules
Econometrica, 2004, 72, (2), 523-540 View citations (34)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.