Details about Marcello Messori
Access statistics for papers by Marcello Messori.
Last updated 2010-12-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exit Risks and Contagion in the Euro Area
SEP Working Papers, LUISS School of European Political Economy
- Improved Structural Competitiveness or Deep Recession? On the recent macroeconomic rebalances in the EMU
SEP Working Papers, LUISS School of European Political Economy View citations (1)
- Monetary profits within the circuit: Ponzi finance oer "mors tua, vita mea"?
Working Papers, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali View citations (9)
- Italian banks’ trends after the financial crisis
BANCARIA, 2009, 12, 2-11
- Financial constraints and unemployment equilibrium
Research in Economics, 2006, 60, (3), 131-147
- Bank-firm relationships and allocative efficiency in Northeastern and Central Italy and in the South
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2000, 24, (6), 1067-1095 View citations (71)
- Fallibility, Precautionary Behaviour and the New Keynesian Monetary Theory
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 1995, 42, (4), 443-64 View citations (2)
- Financing in Kalecki's Theory
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 1991, 15, (3), 301-13
- Marx's Analysis of the Relationship between the Rate of Interest and the Rate of Profits: A Comment
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 1984, 8, (1), 93-97
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.