Details about Katherine Hunter Meckel
Access statistics for papers by Katherine Hunter Meckel.
Last updated 2018-02-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do Insurers Risk-Select Against Each Other? Evidence from Medicaid and Implications for Health Reform
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (13)
- Something in the Water: Contaminated Drinking Water and Infant Health
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (24)
See also Journal Article in Canadian Journal of Economics (2013)
- Remittance behavior among new U.S. immigrants
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago View citations (1)
- Something in the water: contaminated drinking water and infant health
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2013, 46, (3), 791-810 View citations (28)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- How will baby boomer retirements affect teacher labor markets?
Economic Perspectives, 2009, (Q IV), 2-15 View citations (3)
- The impact of baby boomer retirements on teacher labor markets
Chicago Fed Letter, 2008, (Sep)