Details about Andrew Musau
Access statistics for papers by Andrew Musau.
Last updated 2021-06-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Anticipated communication in the ultimatum game
CEEL Working Papers, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Games (2017)
- Intentions and Consequences An Experimental Investigation of Trust and Reciprocity Determinants
Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Psychology (2014)
- Modeling Alternatives to Exponential Discounting
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Determinants of allocative and technical inefficiency in stochastic frontier models: An analysis of Norwegian electricity distribution firms
European Journal of Operational Research, 2021, 288, (3), 983-991 View citations (2)
- Stata tip 143: Creating donut charts in Stata
Stata Journal, 2021, 21, (4), 1069-1073
- Crude oil trade and current account deficits: replication and extension
Empirical Economics, 2020, 58, (2), 875-897 View citations (1)
- Disentangling Costs of Persistent and Transient Technical Inefficiency and Input Misallocation: The Case of Norwegian Electricity Distribution Firms
The Energy Journal, 2020, Volume 41, (Number 3), 143-160 View citations (3)
- Stata tip 136: Between-group comparisons in a scatterplot with weighted markers
Stata Journal, 2020, 20, (2), 489-492
- A Replication Study of â€œOpenness, Country Size, and Government Sizeâ€ (Journal of Public Economics 2009)
Public Finance Review, 2019, 47, (4), 775-792 View citations (1)
- Anticipated Communication in the Ultimatum Game
Games, 2017, 8, (3), 1-20
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Deterministic versus probabilistic consequences of trust and trustworthiness: An experimental investigation
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2014, 42, (C), 28-40 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Hyperbolic discount curves: a reply to Ainslie
Theory and Decision, 2014, 76, (1), 9-30 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.