Details about Luminita Nicolescu
Access statistics for papers by Luminita Nicolescu.
Last updated 2016-03-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Romanian Journal of European Studies No.4/2005
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- ROMANIAÂ’S EXTERNAL MIGRATION FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF ACCESSION TO THE EU - INSTITUTIONAL AND BEHAVIOURAL CHALLENGES
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Evolution of Mutual Funds in Romania: Performance and Risks
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2015, (4), 180-197 View citations (4)
- Factors influencing the consultancy services used in Romanian family businesses
Management & Marketing, 2014, 9, (2)
- A systematic literature review on students’ international mobility and cultural adjustment
Management & Marketing, 2013, 8, (2) View citations (1)
- Romanian SMEs During the Crisis: Economic Results and Perceptions
Management, 2013, 8, (1), 5-19
- Solving a Supply Chain Management Problem to Near Optimality Using Ant Colony Optimization, in an International Context
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2013, 15, (33), 8-26 View citations (1)
- The analysis of conceptual tools for the study of country of origin effect for hybrid offerings
Management & Marketing, 2012, 7, (1) View citations (1)
- TRENDS IN THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN EFFECT THEORIES: GOODS VERSUS SERVICES
International Conference Modern Approaches in Organisational Management and Economy, 2011, 5, (1), 390-394
- Higher Education Financing: a Comparison Romania and United Kingdom
REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, 2010, 11, (3), 468-481 View citations (1)
- APPLYING MARKETING TO HIGHER EDUCATION: SCOPE AND LIMITS
Management & Marketing, 2009, 4, (2) View citations (6)
- Country Differences in the Internationalization of Higher Education – How can Countries Lagging behind Diminish the Gap
REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, 2009, 10, (5), 976-989
- Competitiveness in Southeastern Europe: from sources to future trends
Transition Studies Review, 2008, 15, (1), 157-170
- Romania trying to be an European brand
Management & Marketing, 2008, 3, (1) View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.