Details about Joan Paredes
Access statistics for papers by Joan Paredes.
Last updated 2020-01-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Mind the gap: a multi-country BVAR benchmark for the Eurosystem projections
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (2)
- Subsidising car purchases in the euro area: any spill-over on production?
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank
- Fiscal targets. A guide to forecasters?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (3)
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2015) View citations (5)
Working Papers, Banco de España (2015) View citations (3)
- Forecasting fiscal time series using mixed frequency data
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (14)
- Modeling Banking, Sovereign, and Macro Risk in a CCA Global VAR
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (30)
- A quarterly fiscal database for the euro area based on intra-annual fiscal information
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (39)
Also in Working Papers, Banco de España (2009) View citations (19)
- Fiscal policy shocks in the euro area and the US: an empirical assessment
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (17)
Also in Working Papers, Banco de España (2009) View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in Fiscal Studies (2010)
- Real‐Time Fiscal Forecasting Using Mixed‐Frequency Data
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2020, 122, (1), 369-390
- Shall we trust governments' fiscal plans?
Research Bulletin, 2015, 23, 15-18
- Fiscal policy analysis in the euro area: Expanding the toolkit
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2014, 36, (5), 800-823 View citations (14)
- Fiscal Multipliers in the Euro Area
Revista de Economía y Estadística, 2010, XLVIII, (2), 7–27 View citations (4)
- Fiscal Policy Shocks in the Euro Area and the US: An Empirical Assessment
Fiscal Studies, 2010, 31, (2), 251-285 View citations (63)
See also Working Paper (2009)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.