Details about Alexander Plekhanov
Access statistics for papers by Alexander Plekhanov.
Last updated 2020-11-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Structural Reform and Productivity Growth in Emerging Europe and Central Asia
ADB Economics Working Paper Series, Asian Development Bank View citations (1)
- Does Corruption Matter for Sources of Foreign Direct Investment?
Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics
See also Journal Article in Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv) (2019)
- Customs Union and Kazakhstan's Imports
CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research View citations (8)
- Employment Concentration and Resource Allocation: One-Company Towns in Russia
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
- Development Based on Commodity Revenues?
Sciences Po publications, Sciences Po View citations (5)
- Fiscal Adjustments; Determinants and Macroeconomic Consequences
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (28)
- Relative Price Stability, Creditor Rights, and Financial Deepening
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (19)
- How Should Subnational Government Borrowing Be Regulated? Some Cross-Country Empirical Evidence
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (18)
See also Journal Article in IMF Staff Papers (2006)
- What determines the extent of fiscal decentralization ? The Russian paradox
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (9)
- Incentive Aspects of Revenue Sharing: Central and Regional Government in Russia
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge View citations (3)
- Does corruption matter for sources of foreign direct investment?
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2019, 155, (3), 487-510 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Institutions, innovation and growth: Evidence from industry data
The Economics of Transition, 2018, 26, (3), 335-362
- How much do tariffs matter? Evidence from the customs union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, 2016, 19, (2), 166-184 View citations (7)
- Region-specific Constraints to Doing Business: Evidence from Russia
Aussenwirtschaft, 2011, 66, (2), 181-210 View citations (1)
- Economics of Development Based on Commodity Revenues
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2010, 3 View citations (2)
- Understanding the Crisis in Emerging Europe
Public Policy Review, 2010, 6, (6), 985-1008 View citations (52)
- Fiscal Decentralization in Rentier Regions: Evidence from Russia
World Development, 2009, 37, (2), 503-512 View citations (24)
- Endogenous Corruption in a Federation
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2007, 7, (1), 1-31
- How Should Subnational Government Borrowing Be Regulated?Some Cross-Country Empirical Evidence
IMF Staff Papers, 2006, 53, (3), 4 View citations (24)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Jobs at risk: Early policy responses to COVID-19 in emerging markets
Chapter 1 in COVID-19 in Developing Economies, 2020, vol. 1, pp 230-241 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.