Details about Dario Alberto Romero Fonseca
Access statistics for papers by Dario Alberto Romero Fonseca.
Last updated 2018-02-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Books or Laptops? The Cost-Effectiveness of Shifting from Printed to Digital Delivery of Educational Content
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Also in Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. (2016)
- The Effects of Financial Aid and Returns Information in Selective and Less Selective Schools: Experimental Evidence from Chile
IDB Publications (Working Papers), Inter-American Development Bank View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Labour Economics (2017)
- The Perils of High-Powered Incentives: Evidence from Colombia's False Positives
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (8)
- Female Labor Force Participation in Latin America: Patterns and Explanations
CEDLAS, Working Papers, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata
- The Environmental Impact of Civil Conflict: The Deforestation Effect of Paramilitary Expansion In Colombia
Documentos de Trabajo, Universidad del Rosario View citations (6)
Also in Documentos CEDE Series, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department (2014) View citations (6)
Documentos CEDE, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE (2014) View citations (5)
- Books or laptops? The effect of shifting from printed to digital delivery of educational content on learning
Economics of Education Review, 2017, 61, (C), 162-173
- Improving access to preventive maternal health care using reminders: Experimental evidence from Guatemala
Economics Letters, 2017, 161, (C), 43-46
- The effects of financial aid and returns information in selective and less selective schools: Experimental evidence from Chile
Labour Economics, 2017, 45, (C), 79-91 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Insecurity or Perception of Insecurity? Urban Crime and Dissatisfaction with Life: Evidence from the Case of Bogotá
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, 2014, 20, (1), 169-208 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.