Details about Justin M. Ross
Access statistics for papers by Justin M. Ross.
Last updated 2017-09-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do Local Governments Represent Voter Preferences? Evidence from Hospital Financing under the Affordable Care Act
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- A Theoretical Model of the Distribution of Teacher Attention under Benchmark Testing
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University
See also Journal Article in Economics Bulletin (2008)
- Book Review: A Good Tax: Legal and Policy Issues for the Property Tax in the United States by Joan Youngman (Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, 2016, Cambridge, MA, 260 Pages)
National Tax Journal, 2017, 70, (1), 205-212
- The Labor Incidence of Capital Taxation: New Evidence from the Retail Sales Taxation of Manufacturing Machinery and Equipment
National Tax Journal, 2017, 70, (2), 257-294
- Indiana's Property Tax Caps: Old Idea, New Approach, and Surprising Incentives
Public Budgeting & Finance, 2015, 35, (4), 18-41
- THE PUBLIC FINANCING OF AMERICA'S LARGEST CITIES: A STUDY OF CITY FINANCIAL RECORDS IN THE WAKE OF THE GREAT RECESSION
Journal of Regional Science, 2015, 55, (1), 113-138 View citations (3)
- Are Community-Nuisance Fiscal Zoning Arrangements Undermined by State Property Tax Reforms? Evidence from Nuclear Power Plants and School Finance Equalization
Land Economics, 2013, 89, (3) View citations (1)
- Fiscal Illusion From Property Reassessment? An Empirical Test of the Residual View
National Tax Journal, 2013, 66, (1), 7-32 View citations (6)
- Strategic Tax Planning for State Tax Amnesties
Public Finance Review, 2013, 41, (3), 275-301 View citations (3)
- ARE SURVEYS OF EXPERTS UNBIASED? EVIDENCE FROM COLLEGE FOOTBALL RANKINGS
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2012, 30, (4), 502-522 View citations (2)
- Does state spending on mental health lower suicide rates?
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2012, 41, (4), 408-417 View citations (3)
- Fast Money? The Contribution of State Tax Amnesties to Public Revenue Systems
National Tax Journal, 2012, 65, (3), 529-62 View citations (13)
- Interjurisdictional Determinants of Property Assessment Regressivity
Land Economics, 2012, 88, (1), 28-42 View citations (1)
- Revealed preference for relative status: Evidence from the housing market
Journal of Housing Economics, 2012, 21, (1), 55-65 View citations (7)
- Assessor Incentives and Property Assessment
Southern Economic Journal, 2011, 77, (3), 776-794 View citations (5)
- Inconsistency in Welfare Inferences from Distance Variables in Hedonic Regressions
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2011, 43, (3), 385-400 View citations (8)
- Robustness and vulnerability of community irrigation systems: The case of the Taos valley acequias
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2011, 61, (3), 254-266 View citations (13)
- A theoretical model of the distribution of teacher attention under benchmark testing
Economics Bulletin, 2008, 9, (29), 1-8 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- THE INCOME TAX RESPONSIVENESS OF THE RICH: EVIDENCE FROM FREE AGENT MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL ALL‐STARS
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2007, 25, (4), 639-648 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.