Details about Gregory J. Scott
Access statistics for papers by Gregory J. Scott.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Raices y tuberculos para el siglo 21: tendencias, projecciones y opciones de politica
2020 vision discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Roots and tubers for the 21st century
2020 vision briefs, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (16)
- Roots and tubers for the 21st century: trends, projections and policy options
2020 vision discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (8)
- Demand for high-value secondary crops in developing countries
FCND discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (4)
- Climate change, food security, and future scenarios for potato production in India to 2030
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, 2019, 11, (1), 43-56 View citations (2)
- High-growth firms in Peru
Revista Cuadernos de Economía, 2018, 37, (75), 671-696 View citations (2)
- Agregando valores às cadeias de valor
RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, 2014, 54, (1) View citations (1)
- Benchmarking Tendencies in Managerial Mindsets: Prioritizing Stockholders and Stakeholders in Peru, South Africa, and the United States
Journal of Business Ethics, 2013, 118, (3), 589-605 View citations (2)
- Open innovation in an emerging economy
Management Research Review, 2013, 36, (10), 1024-1036 View citations (9)
- Global projections for root and tuber crops to the year 2020
Food Policy, 2000, 25, (5), 561-597 View citations (8)
- Wall-to-wall fieldwork: some guidelines for secondary data collection in developing countries
Naga, 1991, 14, (3), 3-5 View citations (1)
- Scott, Gregory J. Markets, Myths and Middlemen: A Study of Potato Marketing in Central Peru. Lima, Peru: International Potato Center (CIP), June 1985, xii + 184 pp., $11.75
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1987, 69, (1), 205-206
- Social scientists in agricultural research: Lessons from the Mantaro Valley project, Peru: Horton, Douglas E. IDRC, Ottawa, Ont., 1984,67 pp.: ill. ISBN: 0-88936-400-1. Available from the International Potato Center, PO Box 5969, Lima, Peru, in English, Spanish and French
Agricultural Systems, 1987, 24, (2), 157-159c
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.