Details about Jeffrey Shrader
Access statistics for papers by Jeffrey Shrader.
Last updated 2020-05-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Risk of Caution: Evidence from an R&D Experiment
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Why Do We Procrastinate? Present Bias and Optimism
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College (2019)
- Discount window stigma during the 2007-2008 financial crisis
Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York View citations (74)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Economics (2015)
- Time Use and Productivity: The Wage Returns to Sleep
Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College View citations (7)
Also in University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, UC San Diego (2014) View citations (12)
- Forecasts and Adaptation
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Is There Stigma to Discount Window Borrowing?
Liberty Street Economics, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Financial amplification mechanisms and the Federal Reserve's supply of liquidity during the crisis
Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York View citations (20)
See also Journal Article in Economic Policy Review (2010)
- Time Use and Labor Productivity: The Returns to Sleep
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2018, 100, (5), 783-798 View citations (6)
- Discount window stigma during the 2007–2008 financial crisis
Journal of Financial Economics, 2015, 118, (2), 317-335 View citations (24)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Financial amplification mechanisms and the Federal Reserve’s supply of liquidity during the crisis
Economic Policy Review, 2010, 16, (Aug), 55-74 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.