Details about Shirley J. Ho
Access statistics for papers by Shirley J. Ho.
Last updated 2021-01-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- R&D Outsourcing Contract with Information Leakage
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques), Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques View citations (1)
- Evolutionary Forces in a Banking System with Speculation and System Risk
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings, Econometric Society
- The effect of microinsurance on the insurance market: evidence from Taiwan
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, 2021, 46, (1), 130-145
- Building friendship with Boss: Strategic prosocial behaviors in the agency model
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2020, 86, (C)
- Supply chain finance and impacts of consumers’ sustainability awareness
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2020, 54, (C)
- Does competition inhibit fairness and altruism?
Economic Modelling, 2018, 72, (C), 54-64
- Reply to â€œModeling Managerial Altruism, CSR, and Donations: A Commentâ€
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2018, 39, (5), 591-591
- Credibility of voluntary disclosure in financial firms
Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, 2017, 24, (1-2), 232-247
- Does Institutional Linkage of Bank-MFI Foster Inclusive Financial Development Even in the Presence of MFI Frauds?
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2017, 64, (3), 283-309 View citations (4)
- Managerial Altruism and Governance in Charitable Donations
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2017, 38, (7), 1058-1068 View citations (1)
- A Copayment Auditing Scheme for Financial Misreporting
The International Journal of Accounting, 2015, 50, (1), 53-74 View citations (3)
- Strategic Delegation in a Multiproduct Mixed Industry
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2014, 35, (4), 278-287 View citations (3)
- The Informational and Strategic Impacts of Real Earnings Management
Annals of Economics and Finance, 2012, 13, (2), 355-380 View citations (2)
- Leverage, performance and capital adequacy ratio in Taiwan's banking industry
Japan and the World Economy, 2010, 22, (4), 264-272 View citations (4)
- Social norms and emission tax multiple equilibria in adopting pollution abatement device
Applied Economics, 2010, 42, (1), 97-105 View citations (1)
- ON NETWORK COMPETITION AND THE SOLOW PARADOX: EVIDENCE FROM US BANKS
Manchester School, 2008, 76, (s1), 37-57 View citations (4)
- AN ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF MILITARY INTELLIGENCE
Defence and Peace Economics, 2007, 18, (6), 485-493 View citations (2)
- Impacts of interest groups: Endogenous interaction and lobbying limits
Economic Modelling, 2007, 24, (3), 506-522 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.