Details about Susan Snyder
Access statistics for papers by Susan Snyder.
Last updated 2020-03-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Observable Implications of Nash and Subgame- Perfect Behavior in Extensive Games
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham View citations (2)
Also in Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham (2013)
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings, Econometric Society (2004) View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Mathematical Economics (2013)
- Observable implications of Nash and subgame-perfect behavior in extensive games
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2013, 49, (6), 471-477 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Equilibrium behavior in markets and games: testable restrictions and identification
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2004, 40, (1-2), 1-40 View citations (39)
- Observable implications of equilibrium behavior on finite data
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2004, 40, (1-2), 165-176 View citations (6)
- Scientific Progress and Lessons for Institutional Design
American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 2004, 63, (1), 183-187
- Nonparametric Testable Restrictions of Household Behavior
Southern Economic Journal, 2000, 67, (1), 171-185 View citations (12)
- The American System of Shared Powers: The President, Congress, and the NLRB
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, 2000, 16, (2), 269-305 View citations (7)
- Testable restrictions of Pareto optimal public good provision
Journal of Public Economics, 1999, 71, (1), 97-119 View citations (20)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.